Information about article marketing – If you’re looking for any kind of information about Article Marketing today, you’ve probably had no luck finding a process that really works.
Well, the information about article marketing that I’m going to give you in this article really does work. And I’ll spell it out for you, FR*EE!
Most information about article marketing consists of a plan that probably involves a variation of the process (information about article marketing ) that I use and recommend:
1) You find the niche market that you’re going to target.
2) You do keyword research to evaluate your market to make certain it’s viable and profitable.
3) You put together a basic website.
4) You start writing articles based around certain keyword phrases you’ve targeted in Step #2.
5) You add new pages to your website written around the different keyword phrase in Step #4.
6) You rewrite the article and then submit the new version of the article to a number of Article Directories where it will quickly draw Google’s attention because, for whatever reason, Google loves these particular 7 Article Directories (hence the name “Big 7”).
Quick Tip: Step #6 is essential to your plan of attack (the information about how to improve your article marketing). However, you’ll find it takes a lot of time & effort to submit your articles to the “Big 7”. That’s one reason I developed my software “Your Article Marketing Assistant”. It makes the tedious parts of the process as easy as possible. It turns a tedious (but necessary) process into a “Semi-Automatic” process that gives you the control that purely manual article submissions do along with some automated processes that make the process faster & easier! You’ll get the best of both worlds!
7) After creating a number of articles and submitting them to the “Big 7”, you then start submitting the website itself to a number of Website Directories that accept submissions.
Here’s the theory behind all of this information about article marketing in a nutshell.
You want your website to show up in the Natural Search Engines Ranking Pages (SERPs) of the Big Three Search Engines (Google, Yahoo! And MSN).
Gaining Incoming Links will make your website more & more visible in the Natural SERPs which is what we are after. Incoming Links are one way links that are on other websites that point towards your Home Page. Links that you trade with other websites are called “Reciprocal Links” and while they’re good, especially from other websites in your niche market, they’re not considered to be as good as pure Incoming (one way) Links.
Steps #4 & #5 combine to do a number of things. The “Big 7” that I suggest submitting your articles to are recognized very strongly and quickly by all three of the major Search Engines. One of the things accomplished by Steps #4 & #5 is to gain Incoming Links from very well respected sources.
The entire point of Step #7 is to begin getting a massive amount of Incoming Links pointing towards the Home Page of your website. The more links you can get, the better – hence use of the term “Massive”.
Quick Tip: You’ll find Step #7 to be labor-intensive and boring. That’s why I developed “Your Article Marketing Assistant” – to make the process faster & easier!
My software makes it quick & painless to submit your website to almost 500 Website Directories and it’s not done in a way to make it seem like an automated submission (most Website Directories frown on automatic submissions.) Our package is a “Semi-Automatic” method that combines the attention to detail that you get with purely manual submissions while automating the task a bit to make it much, much faster and easier.
Article Marketing (done properly the way I’ve suggested) is one of the most powerful SEO techniques in use today, the end of February 2007.
When coupled with Website Submission to the directories I suggest (the 2nd prong of this powerful 2-Pronged Attack Plan, you have one of the most powerful strategies for quickly and easily getting a website indexed in the Natural SERPs being employed today!